Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stupid shit Romney peeps say

 

Lovey, We are V.I.P.


“Is there a V.I.P. entrance? We are V.I.P.” 



Oh my, Thurston, who IS on our yacht?


Ms. Simmons paused to highlight what she said was her husband’s generous spirit: “Tell them who’s on your yacht this weekend! Tell him!” Over Mr. Conklin’s objections, Ms. Simmons disclosed that a major executive from Miramax, the movie company, was on the 75-foot yacht, because, she said, there were no rooms left at the hotel.



That common(er) touch


"I don't think the common person is getting it. Nobody understands why Obama is hurting them. We've got the message, but my college kid, the baby sitters, the nails ladies -- everybody who's got the right to vote -- they don't understand what's going on. I just think if you're lower income -- one, you're not as educated, two, they don't understand how it works, they don't understand how the systems work, they don't understand the impact."


So for you, "the common person" unable to comprehend these quotes as written words, the Reverend Al Sharpton has provided a visual aid for dummies. 

So without further interruption or continued ridicule and mockery ... Reverend Al presents:



The Great Mittsby 


No comments: